Event - Fotofair Eersel

It has been silent for a long time because I'm overwhelmed by work & work events at the moment.. which means that my backlog is currently growing and growing.

Testing the Sigma 14mm f1.4 ART on Timetravellers

Fotofair was one of these work events. Which means I was working in the Sony tent with the best toys-for-boys instead of running & gunning; Luckily we had the best possible tent to be in during a heat-wave.. all sides open so the wind could cool us down, in the shadow of an old tree, next to the water, with a well-stocked fridge and in a straight line to the ice-cream parlor

The maiden in the shadows.You.. are coming home.. with me.. right now!

The only place I managed to visit before opening was the Steam Village by the Time-travellers but luckily several steampunkers came to visit us. Hence I made a few stills and a quick video while cooling my feet in the lake.

Call us :Timetravellers

The video on Clapper: Splash

Welcome to Steam Village.The horseback brigade (can you spot where the AI intervened?)

Thanks to the colleagues at Sigma & Nikon who let me try some new and great gear.. but I'm still keeping my Sony cameras for the moment. ;-)

You can find all stills: here on Flickr

Some samples:

Brass in the Greens.Inside Steam village

Alice Cooper on FotoFair.Fotofair Eersel 2023

The great escape (merging real still & AI)

Retrofuturist forensic scientists

Listen pal, either you marry me or I call my 7 brothers

And now I'll try to finish some shots from Quaeye Werelt

Photographing the photographers

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Steampunk Legends - trailer

Event - Trolls et Légendes 2024

Event - Les fêtes médiévales de Binche (2024)

Warseer - Warhammer 40K Online Campaign

Collab - Verbeke Foundation cosplay day 2024

Event - Elftopia 2021

Age of Zombies for PSP/PS3

Event - Internationale carnavalsstoet Hasselt

Event - Uchronicité 2023