Collab - Steampunk explorers of the Unknown

During the shooting day at the Verbeke Foundation last month I got a quick glimpse of this soon-to-be-married steampunk couple. And BAM here they are again! I blame it on Geert who keeps on bringing cosplayers & photographers together. I still had an idea to shoot with them from last time at this location.

Exploring a haunted mansion

All photos will be on Flickr (soon)
A short video will go to Clapper & Instagram.
Updates on how fast I advance in processing are on the Facebook page.

Some samples while waiting for me to finish work:

The guardians of the Hellmouth anno 1899.Welcome to my own personal ring of Hell

More samples will follow.

Placeholder for the video

It is impossible to deny the uniqueness and -for a strange person like myself- the appeal of a place like the Verbeke Foundation

Admitedly I wasn't fast enough to shoot all creatures who roamed the grounds.
The ones who got away:
The creatures who are one with Nature will inherit the Earth after the fall of mankind.Defying the laws of gravity
But know that no escape is forever. (*insert daemonic laughter*)

And I did catch another unsuspecting newborn creature so: More is coming
Namaste & till tomorrow..

"Why not try to create a widget to show some Youtube shorts & Instagram reels?" I thought one evening:

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Steampunk Legends - trailer

Event - Trolls et Légendes 2024

Event - Les fêtes médiévales de Binche (2024)

Warseer - Warhammer 40K Online Campaign

Collab - Verbeke Foundation cosplay day 2024

Age of Zombies for PSP/PS3

Event - Elftopia 2021

Event - Internationale carnavalsstoet Hasselt

Body-Art Festival